Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!

Christmas Time is here.....

Ok, I'm done with the "singing."  I wanted to post a few pictures of our house all decorated for Christmas (yes, I have more decorations for this, but wanted to hit the highlights). 

My beautiful Nativity, on the buffet in our Dining Room. 




My mom gave me these trees last year & I love them! (They have some purple if you can't tell from the picture). 


Emma's tree in her room. 


Our family tree in the Living Room. 


I bought these ornament wall hangings - there's another one shaped a little different (& red) that says NOEL. I think they're lots of fun. 


Our friend the Elf on the Shelf. He found the Jingle Bell Wreath that day...



My Nana cross-stitched this when I was little.



In other news, gifts are all bought, wrapped, & under our tree.  We are officially off work for 5 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment