Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Round 2

After Santa came, we headed over to Nanny & Papa's house. Emma was pretty excited about her new Belle barbie. 



She also liked her new tutu! 


My handsome hubby.


Courtney & Cory


Cory & Nene


David & Cory opening their Leaf Blowers :)


Emma checking out her new stuff.


One of the only pictures of me from Christmas day (at least on my camera). I guess I need to give David my camera more often.


Nanny


Nene was helping Emma dress & feed her new baby.


We had a great Christmas with my family. Our big gift from my parents was a new swing for our front porch! We can't wait to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment