Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Hughes Family Christmas Lunch


On Sunday, we headed to my parents for the annual Hughes Family Christmas lunch! Emma was very excited before we left to go to the party! 



She decided she needed to hold onto Nanny's leg & make it hard for her to walk.


Papa's girl. 



Cousin Pam wanted to tickle her - Emma loved it! :)


The cousins were singing!



And did a lot of visiting.

Emma with her cousin Pam.


My dad & mom talking to Cousin Sandy.


Papa & Aunt Nancy were dancing with Emma. Uncle Scott was doing it, but stopped when I pulled out the camera.


Future ballerina. 



We had a great time with lots of fun family & yummy food! We were so busy chowing down, I didn't end up taking any pictures until after we were done eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment