Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Cards

I ordered Christmas cards on Sunday night & they arrived today! I love how they turned out - the picture in my header is featured on the card, we don't get too many decent family pictures. That picture we actually took on our own with the timer on my camera. It only took us about 50 tries - ugh! Emma was wild & David was about to give up (he kept setting the camera & jumping into location).

At any rate, this evening I busily addressed 50+ cards, so tomorrow all I need to do is run by the post office to get stamps, then mail them! :)

Can I just say, I love Christmas cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment