Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

We're Going to Disney World!!!! Driving Day

We went to Disney World this year during Emma's Fall Break!  My parents joined us & we had the best time!

I made treat bags for the kids with a few Disney-themed items inside. They were a hit. The kids got to open them after we had our breakfast stop.


Quick picture of my cuties with their countdown sign - with all the links gone!


We decided to get a Condo this trip. It was so nice! We had a private screened in pool...


Living room


Kitchen


The condo had 4 bedrooms, but Emma's was my favorite. I loved the colors.


We had dinner at Houlihan's our first night






And then came back & Emma, David, & Papa went for a quick swim.  The pool was sadly pretty cold.




We meant to spend lots of time in the pool, but we had too much fun at Disney World & didn't get a chance to spend as much time as the condo as we expected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment