Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Mommy's Boy

I sure love getting to spend one on one time every day with Henry while Emma is at Pre-K.  We do miss her (promise!) but it's nice & quiet here, & we have a nice routine. 

This little man keeps me on my toes.  He's constantly into something...


He is such a mess.


When it was warmer, we tried to spend time outside.... Swinging!



I love this picture!!


One morning, we found this toad in our yard. He just sat there....we lapped him a few times on our trips around the house.


Silly goose!


I sure love this little boy.  He just needs to remember, he's ALWAYS Mommy's baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment