Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Jack's 3rd Birthday Party

It was brought to my attention that I haven't blogged in awhile.  Yeah, I know, I'm a bad blogger. Basically during naps I run around picking up, cleaning up, doing laundry, so when I finally have a chance to catch my breath I don't feel like being productive. Such is life as a stay at home momma. 

Back in August we celebrated our good friend Jack's birthday at Catch Air.  Jack's mommy is my BFF Valerie. 

It was our first time at Catch Air & we all had a great time! I was thankful David was there too, he was definitely needed as we were going 2 separate ways! 


They have a cool light floor that we had a dance party on with Buzz.


Henry thinks he's a big kid.


Happy 3rd Birthday Sweet Jack!!


No comments:

Post a Comment