Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Monday, November 19, 2012

My 28th Birthday!

I celebrated my 28th birthday on October 30....yes I was almost a Halloween baby. I was actually born around 5:30 in the evening. 

Henry & spent the day just hanging out at home.  David took off work early & after he picked up Emma from school, they went to vote early, & then we went to dinner.  We ate at Longhorn & it was yummy! 

Then we had ballet.  The boys went with us as a special treat.  Then we came home & took a few pictures!






My birthday cake! I requested an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen....it did not disappoint! :) 


The next weekend, David & I got to have a lunch date to celebrate both our birthdays.  He turned 29 on November 3rd.  We went to Ted's for lunch & then saw Flight.  We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment