Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fun at Grandma & Grandpa's

The Saturday before Halloween, the kids & David headed up to David's parents for some fall fun.  I was at the Outlets in North GA doing a little Christmas & Birthday shopping with my mom, dad, & Atchie. 

Emma played in the leaves!



She carved pumpkins with the cousins.




And then all the cousins got dressed up to go trick or treating at Aunt Susan's dorm at Reinhart. There's Lorelei, Henry, Emma, Julie, William, Colin, & Thompson.  


The Minnies & their Mickey


Mickey without his clothes on, lol


They had a ball trick or treating






After they got done, they drove down to meet me.  We went to see Nene.  All her friends loved seeing the kids dressed up.  





Afterwards we had Mexican for dinner to celebrate my birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment