Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Cookies & Pumpkins!

A couple weeks before Halloween I bought a cookie decorating kit at Walmart.  Emma & I spent one afternoon decorating, it was a lot of fun! 



They turned out really cute....sadly they didn't taste as good as they looked.  The cookies were pre-made & pretty hard.  We ate a few & then tossed the rest... it was a fun memory though.


A day a little closer to Halloween week, we painted our baby pumpkins! 


Both kids thought this was pretty fun.


They took their work very seriously.




Henry's finished pumpkins


Emma & her pumpkins


My cuties with all the painted pumpkins!



This was definitely a hit - we'll do it again next year!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment