Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bert's Pumpkin Farm

Every year we take a family trip up to North Georgia to visit Bert's Pumpkin Farm. They have lots of beautiful pumpkins & they have the biggest selection of the great big pumpkins I've seen. We love taking a trip up to pick out our pumpkins, see the fall leaves, & then stop to get apples in Ellijay.

So I like to get a nice picture of my kids in front of the pumpkins....and this is pretty much what they thought of that. Maybe we'll do better next year....


Little stinker...


Our family


Pumpkin hugger




Nanny & Henry


Emma giving Nene a hug (her great grandma)




This sums up Henry on this trip. He was everywhere. We were thankful Grandma & Aunt Susan joined us, they helped chase him around. And yes, I mean chase.


I caught him & did get a quick picture with my little man :) 


Emma & her Papa


My mom & dad, Nene, & Em


Our family minus my brother Cory & sister in law Courtney who weren't able to make it.


Mom & Atchie, her best friend since middle school. Atchie is pretty much my aunt.


Emma & her sweet daddy :) 



We had a great time, but to Emma's dismay we decided to skip the hayride this year.  I reminded her that she was going to a pumpkin patch with her class in a few weeks & maybe they'd go on one then.  She bought it (& thankfully they did go!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment