Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Drs Appointment

This week's Drs Appointment was much better than last time, although my symptoms are still the same :)  The Dr didn't seem too concerned, I think especially since I'm getting pretty close to the safe zone (she says 35 weeks - which is next Friday).  I'm glad we're both doing ok, although I'd love to feel better!  Right now, I have lots of aches & pains, & it's gotten more painful depending on how he's moving & where he's positioned.  I'm still having small cramp-like contractions, but I guess these are more common with a second baby.  My biggest problem right now is my back pain.... unfortunately, it's gotten really bad, so when I'm not at work, I'm trying to rest it on the couch :) It's pretty bad when a heating pad, stretching, & a hot bath don't really help. Oh well, I guess I'll deal or go see a chiropractor or get a massage.  David has been very sweet & has helped rub my back for me some.

All I can say is I'm glad it's Wednesday. I'm already worn out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment