Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wedding Rehearsal & Rehearsal Dinner

The Rehearsal on Friday night went very well.  The wedding party did very well :) 



Emma wasn't real sure of what she was supposed to do, so she held Courtney's hand at first. 


Pastor Billy, Cory, & Best Man Wade. 


Cory was laughing about something, but I have no idea what.  Emma finally held the other flower girl's hand. During the actual ceremony, she held Whitney's hand (maid of honor/Courtney's sister). 


Dinner was at the Rib Ranch, which is Cory's favorite place to eat.  Uncle Perry, Aunt Barbara, & Nene enjoyed their BBQ. 


Our table


Mom & Emma went to talk to Kim, Courtney's mom. 


The Bridal party was at the long table in the back.  They had front row seats to the DVD of Cory & Courtney's pics. 


Emma & Papa - can you tell she'd had a long day?  



Really she did great considering we left our house before 9, got up to Marietta around 10:30 (stopped to get gas, get breakfast, etc), the Bridal Luncheon was at noon.  She then took a 45 min nap on the way to the nail place, we played & got ready for the rehearsal which started at 7, & then we didn't eat until almost 8:30.  I was wiped out & I'm not even 3 (ok, but I am pregnant!)  Oooh I didn't mention the boys played paintball during the day on Friday & had lots of fun, but they were worn out too.  Thankfully none of them got too hurt but my darling hubby accidentally shot my dad twice in the neck - ouch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment