Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Almost 3

Well, I made it through my 3 hour blood-glucose test..... and passed!  Four blood draws in 3 hours was not fun, not to mention fasting from midnight & eating a sugary drink!  I was so thankful I passed without any trouble.  David sat with me the full three hours & then we went to lunch at Chili's.  Just after I started eating, apparently my body hit rock bottom.  I got the shakes & was really sweating - I wasn't sure if I was going to pass out or throw up.  Thankfully, I did neither & my body regulated after that & I was ok, just weak the rest of the day.

This week we've been busily getting ready for somebody's big 3rd birthday. Little girl is VERY excited about her Princess Birthday Party on Saturday.  We're almost ready & I'm getting excited too :)  I hope she has a good time.

Tomorrow we're taking the day off work & spending the day with Emma.  We have a little activity planned - I will share pictures afterwards.  We're also very excited about tomorrow!

Next week we get ready for Uncle Cory & Courtney's wedding on Saturday!  Emma is the flower girl - I hope she does great!

No comments:

Post a Comment