Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Philly Cheese Steaks

I'm kind of on a Philly Cheese Steak kick right now & had them twice last week.  David said he wasn't going to have any more, but I bet I'll end up at the grocery this week picking up some stuff for more, even if he eats something else. He takes care of me, so he'll cook it too :)  For some reason, that cheesy meat doesn't hurt my stomach too bad, so it's a great filling dinner for me, since it actually has meat! 

Anyway, Emma has really gotten into helping in the kitchen.  She likes to watch & she likes to stir.  A little scary when she insists on stirring veggies over a hot stove! She does have LOTS of supervision! 


Stirring Onions & Bell Pepper. Her sweet daddy is holding her arm.


So proud of herself! 


Totally unrelated, yesterday I went to Walmart (yeah, I know) & when I came home there was a PIG at the bottom of my driveway.  A little black pig, about the size of a small dog. And oh, there was a small dog with him, that looked like a black mop. Seriously, I don't know if that poor dog could see or not, it was awful. You couldn't see his eyes.  Anyway, they would. not. move. I had to honk like 15 times before they finally figured out I wanted them out of my driveway & moved. URGH. I seriously hate animals running around the neighborhood, it is SO RUDE. I understand a one-time thing, but they were obviously both out together. Whatever. Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment