Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Cookin' & Cleanin'

Last week Emma & I made a chocolate cake together.  It's Pioneer Woman's "Best Chocolate Sheet Cake Ever." Seriously, it's delicious!!! You can find the recipe here: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/the_best_chocol/

Emma was a great helper with stirring & helping me measure. She had so much fun.


The best part, of course, was eating it! Girl-friend loves her some chocolate!


Yesterday, Emma played hard with Grandma, Grandpa, & Aunt Susan, and then continued to play after they left.  Needless to say, she made a big mess! Here she is helping clean up her play food & kitchen. She would stand like that & I would tell her to Clean Up! Then she'd giggle & pick up one thing & put it away.



At one point, she put herself in time out. I never figured out why, but thought it was funny!



She's getting too big & is such a good helper. I know she'll be a great big sister - she is so excited about meeting "Her Baby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment