Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's a....

BOY!!!! We found out on Thursday that we are expecting a bouncing baby boy! We are over the moon excited about having one of each!

No, we haven't picked out names yet. I will let you know the name once we have it finalized.

I have, however, picked out bedding.  We are going to go with a subtle car theme - the bedding below is what we chose - it's the Hayden bedding from Pottery Barn Kids.  I bought the quilt and a couple sets of sheets - I don't do a bumper.  When he starts wiggling around a lot, I have a white breathable bumper that we can use & will feel a whole lot better about.  We are also doing a white bed skirt.


We picked up light blue paint today at Home Depot, along with pink to go with Emma's new room.  David will do Emma's room first and then he can start on Baby Boy's room.  Our nursery furniture is dark wood, so I think everything will go nicely.  We have one car watercolor painting of a red sports car so far, so I'll pick up a few other wall decs (definitely letters once we decide the name) and a few little items to sit around.  I'd really like to find a cute lamp too.  I'm very excited about his room, especially since it's come together pretty easily! I will definitely post pics of Emma's big girl room & Baby Boy's room once they're done.  

Now, all this new kiddo needs is clothes! Poor baby, all he has is pink! :) I'll pick things up as I like them & they're on sale - no biggie! I do need to start going through are boxes of baby stuff & determining exactly what we need.  I think we have a few sleepers/onesies that Baby Boy can use. 

Anywho, things are finally moving along & I'm getting excited about getting things ready for our new addition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment