Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Ok, I can tell it's going to be a long week, especially considering it's only Tuesday.

I had my doctors appointment today to check on Baby Boy.  He's doing great, his heartbeat was in the 140s. Everything looked fine with me to.  Ultrasound results were normal too.

He's been moving around a lot, which I love.  David has felt him a little, but I need to try again, he should be able to feel him moving around better now.  Haven't tried yet with Emma, but will soon.

Nothing very exciting going on around here.  Last night I cleaned bathrooms, so tonight I'll probably take it easier, since my back was killing me last night.  Started the dishes & some laundry, so that'll probably do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment