Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Christmas Afternoon

We celebrating on Christmas afternoon at my parent's house! 


Henry was so cute piled up with all the babies while watching a show.


My fabulous, awesome husband made homemade pizzas for my family...both deep dish & thin crust. 


They were seriously good. 


My brother tried on my mom's new bright pink North Face fleece. 



Here's my Nene, my mom's mom.



Sorry, but I think she's pretty cute. 


Courtney & Cory


Henry loves this puppy that he got...it barks & walks around. 








My brother is pretty cute interacting with Henry....but forget about asking him to change a diaper LOL.






Henry got a Truck cozy coupe...Emma liked it too.


Good thing there's a trunk....they can both ride, lol. 


My mom was so funny with the Elmo...he tells jokes & laughs. 



We had a great Christmas with my parents! 


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment