Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Emma's 5th Birthday - Family Party

For Emma's actual party we (I) went really low key...like minimal decorations, let her be as tacky as she wanted, etc.  It killed me but she loved it of course, HA. 

She picked out Hello Kitty as her theme...I let her pick the cake mix & icing she wanted...we had purple (& then I made yellow cake & chocolate). 


Nene & Izzy



Big 5 year old girl! 


My crazy family....sure do love them :) 


And I finally let her have a Piñata...she was all kinds of excited.  Thankfully she picked the one with strings to pull, lol.  


A very happy (very tired) birthday girl. 


The next day Emma & Izzy matched...same shirt, both in jeans, & even matching hair! Sweet girl.



Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment