Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Monday, July 15, 2013

"First Loose Tooth!"

So I was thinking it was about time for Emma to get her first loose tooth, so I kept checking periodically but they weren't loose.  Then one day she came home from school & one of her bottom teeth was seriously crooked.  I checked it & sure enough, it was barely hanging on...so the same day we discovered the loose tooth, it was time to pull it!!! 

We took a few pictures before with all her baby teeth...


Henry had to show me his teeth too, lol.




And it's out!  She pulled it by herself, just twisted & pulled.  Her dentist was really proud when she told her  :) I was very, very impressed...I remember my tooth pulling to be dramatic when I was her age.




What was so funny is she told everyone that she had her first loose tooth...not that she lost her first tooth! She's just so cute.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment