Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

8th Wedding Anniversary!

We are celebrating our 8th Wedding Anniversary today, July 16th!  It's hard to believe it's been 8 years - I guess time flies when you're having fun! :) Here's some pictures from that day 8 years ago (sorry for the picture quality - these are taken from my physical wedding album by my iPhone so lighting is off, etc).










We had a such special wedding & honeymoon 8 years ago!  I am so thankful I get to share my life with this guy - I love him more every day!  We are celebrating tonight with dinner at the Melting Pot!  Then on Wednesday morning we are headed for a kid-free long weekend away - we can't wait!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment