Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Emma's 5th Birthday - American Girl!

We celebrated Emma's 5th Birthday (March 12) at American Girl at Northpoint Mall!  I made reservations almost 2 months in advance so all the girls could go & eat at the Bistro! 

Emma loved checking out the store & doing some shopping! 







L-R - Shana (Aunt Courtney's BFF), Courtney (SIL), Emma & Izzy (the doll), Grandma (my MIL), Nanny (my Mom), Atchie (Mom's BFF), Glenda (Mom's CA BFF)


We had so much fun at lunch - the bistro was super cute & the food was good! 






Needless to say, somebody was pretty spoiled rotten....



More pics to come of Emma's family party!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment