Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Splashpark!

We met Valerie & Jack in Roswell at Riverside Park on our first day of "staying at home". The kids had a great time playing in the water, having a picnic lunch, & then playing on the playground. 

Henry loved the water!  He went from one thing to the next, not being afraid of it getting in his face or getting soaked! 



Emma ran around & played with the other kids. 


Mr Fearless




Sweet brother & sister


You can't tell, but more than likely he's trying to make her let go of his hand & is telling her "No! No!" He thinks he's big & doesn't need help.  This is a definite challenge, especially when he thinks he can go down stairs by himself.





Somehow, that's all the pictures I took.  Unfortunately I didn't get any of our friends or our picnic! I know how I missed them at the playground, Henry thought he needed to be on the playground too, climbing & trying to scare his mommy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment