Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Jamie's Wedding - More Pics!

So the theme around here seems to be my camera being messed up.  I think it just needs a new rechargeable battery, so I'll work on that.  Again, thanks to my parents' camera, here are a few more pictures of the wedding!

Here's the flower girl waiting her turn :)






Not gonna lie, I think she's pretty cute.


This is my sweet friend Jeni!


Emma & Jeni


Emma & the beautiful bride, Jamie! 




The ring barrier was a little nervous, so Em held his hand as they walked down the aisle. Unfortunately that meant, she didn't do her "job" - tossing rose petals. 


A relieved bride & her maid of honor after it was all over! Her dad looks pretty happy too! 




My precious group of friends- Jeni, me, Jamie, & Elizabeth. I love these girls! 


Jeni, Elizabeth, & me! 



The reception was a Maggianos in Buckhead.  We had the BEST time!  Food was great & I even got David to dance with me!  Success! 

No comments:

Post a Comment