Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Little Boys

I'm learning that little boys are definitely different from little girls.  Well, at least Henry is! He is always on the go, always getting into stuff.  His is definitely a mess (and makes one too!)

He pulled down a basket of laundry in the laundry room so he could get to some of the water toys.  Can't turn my eyes for a moment! 


What?


He also loves our washer & dryer - even if they are off! 




The laundry room seems to be a trend with him.  I think this means, I need to teach him to do our laundry! 

He is too much fun, I am crazy about that crazy boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment