Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Monday, May 14, 2012

November 2011

And that brings us to November!  We went to the Lighting of the Courthouse in Covington.  Henry was at Grandma & Grandpa's - he was sick with lung stuff & pink eye :(  We went ahead and took Em as planned & froze our tails off!  Here's Emma & Daddy in front of the Christmas tree.


You can see Henry's pitiful pink eyes in this one, but I had to include it - Emma put his socks on his hands & said they were sock puppets!  Too funny.


My happy little guy


On Thanksgiving, my parents hosted.  My family tried to get a Christmas card picture for my mom's card. Here's my Mom & Dad, David, Me, Emma, & Henry, & my brother Cory & sister-in-law Courtney. This was the best one - lol. 


Poor little chunky boy.


Then we officially got our house ready for Christmas!  We decorated a Ginger Bread house! 


And we took a picture of the kids for our Christmas Card!


No comments:

Post a Comment