Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Halloween 2011

So, what can I say, working full time kind of kicks my butt.  I'm going to try to do better - we're in our "slower" season at work, so I'm less exhausted when I get home! I'm going to try to hit the high points & then blog more often to keep up! 

So....Halloween!  Emma wanted to be Snow White this year, so Henry was "Happy" her dwarf.  I figured, there won't be too many years to do a theme, might as well do it while we can! 

I went to Emma's Halloween Parade at school.  She had such a fun time with her class. 


A special visitor crossed the hall to visit her & her friends.  She loved that :) 


Aunt Susan's school had a trick or treat at their dorms, so we visited!  Aunt Susan's hall was all princesses, Emma loved that!


Aunt Susan was Anastasia! 


On Halloween night, Emma & Daddy went Trick or Treating in our neighborhood, which was lots of fun & Emma's first time! She loved getting all that candy!


No comments:

Post a Comment