Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Christmas Day 2011

My sweet girl woke up EARLY Christmas morning..... she was SO excited about Santa coming!  Worked out ok though, we needed to get a move on so we could make it to Marietta in time for lunch!

Emma girl got a bike, lots of Barbies, clothes, art stuff, books, etc from Santa.  She was pretty thrilled! 



Henry got a red wagon, little people, blocks, cars, books, clothes, etc from Santa. He was a little overwhelmed :) 









We had a yummy breakfast made by daddy! Henry had fun hanging out in his high chair & eating some biscuit! 


My pretty girl (pretend like you don't see what a wreck my house was in the background - we were packing up for Marietta!) 


We went to visit my family & have Christmas with them at my parents.  Here's my brother Cory & my sister-in-law Courtney.


Emma & her Mermaid thing.  And pearls, of course.


Henry & Papa


Then we went to my Aunt & Uncle's to have Christmas with my mom's family.  Below is my cousin's daughter, sweet Maddy.  


Emma & Maddy had the best time playing.


Henry & Aunt Barbara




We had the best, most blessed Christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment