Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Christmas at Scrivners'

New Year's Weekend, we celebrated Christmas with David's family, as everyone was able to be in town. I didn't get many pictures of opening gifts, but Henry was too funny wanting to open presents with Aunt Sharon (David's sister)!


Emma & cousin Thompson.  They are only 1 month apart and Thompson is a great driver.  It gave me a look into their teenage years, which was totally scary!!


My pretty girl


My sweet life-long friend, Shelly (who is married to David's cousin Mike) & her little girl Julie came to play!   



We had such a great time at Grandma & Grandpa's - we always do! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment