Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

December Fun!

We had a busy December with lots of fun!!! 

Mrs Jamie came over to play & eat dinner with us one night! 


The kids playing with an advent calendar I bought...it was fun for about a day....then I threw it away...luckily it only cost a dollar...lol 


We went to Tuba Christmas this year in Porterdale.  A friend David works with knows people who perform in it, so we decided to all go.  David played the tuba in Middle & High School, so he likes to go hear them play. 


This picture really just makes me laugh...






There were all different tubas.  They played Christmas Carols & the audience sang along.  It was fun, I think we'll do it for years to come. 




We got to dress up for David's Company Christmas Party, so of course I made sure we got a picture. Ha.  It was at the Atlanta Athletic Club. 

I just remembered...me & the kids were in a car accident that week (not my fault, but a car t-boned us on the driver's side luckily at a pretty slow speed. We were all okay, but I hit my head & had a bruise on my back & was sore everywhere...needless to say, I wasn't feeling great in this picture, but faked it! Lol) 


The kids & I made & decorated sugar cookies.  They seriously loved it. 






Emma honestly did a great job & loved doing different icings.  She took it very seriously. 


Of course the best part is eating them!!!!!!




We seriously made tons, but here's a few! 


More pictures to come of all our Christmas gatherings!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment