Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Friday, June 28, 2013

Christmas with Atchie & family

We call my mom's best friend since middle school Atchie (Her name is actually Allison). Anyway, we are super close to her & my kids think of her as an extra grandparent! 

She always spoils us...but especially at Christmas.  For Christmas this year we went & had Mexican for dinner where both her sons work (they had to work & miss the actual party)...it was yummy for sure.

Then we went back to my parents & opened way too many gifts.  


Henry helping Papa


Atchie's step daughter Victoria & soon to be son in law, Tony.


My brother Cory & sister in law Courtney




Atchie's step daughter Ashley & Atchie


Emma modeling a new outfit 


Atchie & Henry playing with the magna doodle


Nanny, Em, & Papa


We had a great night spending time with them - and were spoiled rotten!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment