Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Playdate with Jack!

We've been so thankful to get to spend precious time this summer with my friend Valerie & her son Jack.  I am beyond jealous that she gets summers off EVERY year (not just when on maternity leave - ha!) Last week, Valerie & Jack headed down to our house for some play time. 



Henry likes Valerie :) 


Emma likes Jack! We'll show this on their wedding slide show one day :) 


Giving hugs!


Oh and of course, this cute little guy was there too! 


We have had the best time with them, between playdates at our houses & at the splashparks. I am so sad my "summer" is drawing to a close & I will go back to work on Monday :(

No comments:

Post a Comment