Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Just a Normal Day :)

Here are some pictures from some of our normal days at home. These kids keep me on my toes & make me laugh!

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner & Henry was hanging in his bouncy seat in the living room.  Next thing I knew, I found him like below. 


Sweet big sister had given him his animals and piled on all the toys she could find from his room.  A little scary, I'm glad she didn't poke him in the eye! 


Emma in her outfit for the library. The feathers were from her princess tiara. She didn't wear at tiara into the library, unfortunately. 


Henry headed to the library too


Daddy gave Henry a cucumber...


My Babies


Henry sporting his overalls from Leah!

No comments:

Post a Comment