Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Trying on Dresses!

It's no secret that Emma is a girlie girl.  She loves dresses, playing dress-up, shoes, & lots of accessories.  

Cory & Courtney's wedding is quickly approaching, so I tried the flower girl dress on Emma to see if it needed altering.  She loved it :) 


Sorry about the crazy wispy hair. I believe for the wedding she'll be wearing it down & have on a halo of flowers, if I remember correctly. Emma's dress is ivory and the bow is the same color the bridesmaids are wearing.


In order to get her out of that dress, I let her try on her Easter dress.  It was handmade by a lady at church and is soooo beautiful! It may be a little hard to tell from the pictures, but it's light blue.


She wouldn't sit still for a nice picture...


But seriously, a beautiful dress!!! I'm getting her 3 year pictures made in it too.


Love!!!


Emma loves the blue dress too & didn't want to take it off.  I was worried she'd mess it up & tried to explain it isn't a play dress... We ended up bribing her with wearing another dress in order to get the blue dress off.  Ahhh, the joys of a girlie girl - but you know I love it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment