Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Busy Busy!

So we had a busy weekend! We went up to Marietta Saturday morning & enjoyed hanging out with Nanny for lunch & quick shopping.  Then Emma stayed with Nanny & Papa while David & I went on our Valentine's date! We went to Longhorn & had yummy steak. Sadly, the last time I think we had a "date" was before Christmas for our work Christmas dinner.... which seeing how we were with our co-workers, totally doesn't count. Needless to say, our date was LONG overdue.

We spent Saturday night with my parents & then went to Noonday Sunday morning & got to go to our Small Group.  Sunday afternoon, there was a shower for Cory & Courtney's upcoming wedding, so we stayed & headed home after the shower. It was a very nice party, the food was delicious, we enjoyed seeing lots of church family, & the bride & groom got some nice things too! :)

Unfortunately, Emma has a bit of an ear infection (thankfully it's getting better). I woke up Saturday morning with a sore throat & itchy eyes.  Needless to say, I have a full fledged cold now, I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into an ear or sinus infection.  I feel pretty good throughout the day, but mornings & evenings are bad. I just realized I'm out of benedryl - looks like I'll have to pick more up tomorrow.

So I was going to upload a few pictures of Emma eating a cupcake....but apparently I've reached my storage limit for this site! Whoops - that was quick!  At any rate, I'm going to have to remember how to link to my Shutterfly... until then, I apologize for the shortage of pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment