Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jamie's Wedding

My sweet friend Jamie got married over Memorial Day weekend & she asked Emma to be her flower girl.  Of course, we were both honored & wouldn't miss it!

On the Friday of wedding weekend, we loaded up the car & headed up to Roswell for the rehearsal & rehearsal dinner.  The wedding was at a neat Catholic Church in Roswell & then we had dinner at the Diner at North Point which was delicious! (It's near my mom's work & she goes all the time, so I knew it wouldn't disappoint!)

Then we spent the night at my parents' in Marietta & got up Saturday morning & worked curling somebody's hair.


This little monkey enjoyed his Saturday playing with his Nanny, Papa, & Atchie!  You can kind of see in this picture where he busted his upper lip at school on Friday.  They actually called me about it, so you know it was bad :( Poor kid, he's a trooper. 


My babies playing.  I love them.


Emma & I then headed to Jamie's parents' for lunch & to "help" Jamie get dressed - she was a beautiful bride! 


Here are the bridesmaids' flowers - they were beautiful too! 


And then, my camera died! :( 

I borrowed one of my parents' cameras that night, so did get some at the wedding & reception.  Will post them soon (they're on David's laptop & I need to figure out how to move them to mine/he needs to do it for me).  


No comments:

Post a Comment