Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Monday, September 26, 2011

My Babies & Child Photographer

See that cute girl in the picture below?  See that camera around her neck?  There's kind of a story behind it.  Her Nanny & Papa brought it back for her from Pikes Peak & it has pictures in it to look at.  But, she thinks its real. 


Anyway, a few pictures of the kiddos.  Not complete without the camera and a barbie doll. 


Smiley boy


I was trying to get some pictures of my boy...


But Barbie had to be close-by (she must have a crush)


I gave up on good pictures & let Emma take over....










I'd say not too bad for a 3 year old!  Santa may have to bring her a camera, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment