Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Emma Girl

Playing some catch up since I've been back to work.  I apologize for the lack of posts & pictures lately, I promise I'll try to do better!

At any rate, here are some pictures of Emma.  There is never a dull moment with this child!

There is no such thing as too many accessories - hints the Rainbow Ribbons in her hair, Flower Headband, Cape, 3 Tutus, & Grass Skirt.  Oh, and she's wearing a swimsuit under all that - LOL. 

Needless to say, she was oh so pleased with herself!


We went shopping for Ballet clothes & then modeled them for Daddy. (Please ignore the paint sample on the wall - we/David are/is painting!)


She has some big shoes to fill!


This one cracks me up of Em & Papa. She piled every pillow she could find on his lap & then climbed in it too.  She thought she was so funny (she was!)




Emma is such a joy & has eased into being a big sister so gracefully.  She makes her brother laugh & smile.  She's already looking out for him, making sure he's safe, happy, & well-fed!  She gives the best hugs & kisses, checks up on us, is a great helper, & just an all-round sweet girl!  I love her so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment