Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Handprint ABC Book

As our summer project, we did an ABC handprint book.  We did handprint letters a 2-3 days a week once I started staying home.  Mostly, we did about 3 letters a day.  The last week, we were on a time crunch, so did 6(!) letters & a cover page. It was a little too much, but we managed & finished our ABC books before Emma went back to school! 

Handwashing...


Some of our letters 


I already knew how much Emma liked projects & painting, but Henry does too.  He was so good waiting his turn & being cooperative with his handprints.  I'll have to keep doing art with him.




My two cute little artists :) 


The sweeties & Henry's cover page. 



The books turned out so cute!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment