Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just Hangin' Around

Emma is in the stage where she says "Take my picture" - so as often as I can, I do!  Why not, if she's willing to pose?  Sometimes we get pretty random pictures.... 

Hanging upside down on the couch...



Eating a snack...


Little brother likes to hang out too.  I thought it was funny how he moved his bib around.  He just left it & was just content.  He's such a good baby. 


Papa & Henry playing ball with Emma.


Henry & his Nanny


Poor Papa..


Meeting Aunt Nancy


Henry & I go in to wake up Emma most mornings.  She loves being woken up by her baby brother & sometimes she thinks he needs to go under the covers with her.  They are so so sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment