Background

About Me

My photo
Busy mommy & wife! David & I have been married 6 1/2 years. Our daughter Emma is 4 and our son Henry just turned 1. We feel so blessed to be a family of four!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Splashpark Day - East Roswell Park

Valerie & I found a couple splashparks in Roswell to take the kiddos (it's kind of in the middle).  We went to East Roswell Park for a day of water & fun in the sun! 

Jack & Henry - Future BFFs (Emma just told me Jack loves Henry, but that Henry is her baby - ha!)


Emma playing in the water


Jack & his pretty mommy!


Passed out - this is how Henry spent his day


Valerie & the big kids




We had a great time and finished off our day at Chick Fil A (or Chick Full Uh as Emma calls it).  Unfortunately lunch out with three kids was a little ambitious, the big kids were having trouble sitting still - I'm sure everyone was glad when we finally left!

No comments:

Post a Comment